We know that COC (clash of clans) is one of the most popular games which you can play on your android and iPhone devices.
It is that kind of game that requires internet connectivity. It means you can’t clash of clans on your iPhone and Android phones without a working internet connection.
Clash of clans offline APK is a mod app that is built to play COC games offline on your phones. You can also play it on your BlueStack app emulator.
You can buy any gems and gold without worrying because this app will run offline (not on the server).
In this guide, I will show a trick to play COC offline on how to delete a group on iPhone, and Android devices (without root). Just follow the below step by step guide.
How to play Clash of Clans offline on Android Without a root (using Lucky Patcher)
As you know, Lucky patcher is one of the most popular applications which is used to get free coins without spending any amount of penny (free).
The most popular use of Lucky patcher is to remove ads, hack app-in-purchase. But in this guide, we also use it to play the COC game offline on android without root.
- First of all, download and install Lucky Patcher on your android device.
- Then Launch the application.
- On the dashboard, You will see all the installed applications of your android phone.
- Then select ‘Clash of Clans.’
- Now, a pop-up window will appear that will have some options. Then select ‘Create a modified APK file.’
- Now you need to TAP on “Apk rebuilded for inApp And LVL emulation.” Wait until the ‘Lucky Patcher’ rebuild your modified app.
- Now Uninstall the Clash Of Clans from your android device.
- Then navigate to SD card > Android > data > com.forpda.lp > com.billing.lp > modified > Clash of clans (or whatever name).
- Then install this modified app as usual.
- That’s it.
How to play Clash of clans offline on iPhone (Jailbreak)
- The very first thing which is you need to do is to Jailbreak your iPhone. By using Jailbreak we use clash of clans offline. You can follow this tutorial.
- Now, Open your device and then add ‘apt.iPhonecake.com‘ source code to the Cydia.
- Now we need a ‘game value changer tool.’ Just on search Bar (in Cydia app), type GamePlayer. And then download and install ‘GamePlayer‘ on your device.
- After that, Launch ‘GamePlayer‘ and then launch ‘Clash of Clans‘ one by one.
- Now the most important steps, turn on ‘Airplane Mode.’ This makes your device offline.
- Now launch ‘GamePlayer‘ and then select ‘Clash of clans‘ from the application search menu.
- [DWORDS value], Now search for the current gems.
- Then Go back to the COC and then buy something using your gems (You no need to worry, because you will not lose your gems).
- Now If you want more gems, then go back to the ‘GamePlayer‘ and search for new gems.
- Repeat all the steps to get more and more gems for your COC game.
- That’s it. Your Clash of clans became offline.
Thanks, I hope that the above step by step guide helped you to play Clash Of Clans (COC) offline on your android device without root and on iPhone.
Tags: clash of clans offline, coc offline, how to play clash of clans offline, offline clash of clans, clash of clans offline game