Replace Graphics Card
If you’re in too many games, you might well know that you can’t play contemporary versions of games with older graphics card variants in your system. In that case, your graphic card needs to be upgraded and set to play games quicker than before. Today, we will address how the graphics card can be upgraded by a customer.
- Before starting, you need to understand if a fresh graphics card can be accommodated by the present PSU. The Total Continuous Power figure must be 500W, preferably, for this purpose.
- Check your case’s room inside. The graphics cards are usually fairly big and you might need two blank bays to accommodate one.
- Now it’s time to purchase your system’s correct graphics card. If you think your PSU doesn’t allow you to get a beefier card, you can always replace the present PSU with a more strong device.
- It is useful to remove the drivers of the present card before placing the card in its slot. To uninstall the driver, use your Control Panel.
- Before beginning the process, ground yourself to prevent any static electricity and switch off the computer.
- Now, the current graphic card needs to be removed by unscrewing it.
- Place your fresh graphic card and check if anything blocks your route. Then softly click it so that it is well attached to the slot.
- You can plug in your system and switch it on once the driver is mounted. Next is the engines to be installed.
- Reboot your system and start your games.
Tags: Graphics card, computer gaming, tricks, replace graphics card, gaming