Nobody feels good about a slow internet connection. Usually, users think of taking a technician’s help in getting rid of this problem. I would suggest you to try your hands, before calling for a help and spend a huge fortune for it. Let us cite few things that you can do and save some money in your pocket.
- Run an antivirus scan. There are chances that your antivirus software will remove the trouble making agents sitting in your computer.
- Unplug the modem and plug it back. Resetting the modem may solve this problem.
- System restore is another great solution. This will bring the system back from the changes that would have happened and causing the slow performance of the internet.
- Remove the temporary files from your system frequently, which otherwise could be the cause of the slow internet. Also, have some space free in your hard disk.
- If nothing seems to solve this problem, then check with the internet service provider and make sure that nothing is wrong at that end.
Tagged: slow internet, slow internet problem